Saturday, 25 June 2011

Graduation

Grad is coming up soon and I'm scared. This is what I feel like. June 25, 2011

My grad dress like usual is black,
No date but going single is ok,
Everyone around me is bragging about their dates,
But I'm the quiet one with so many heart breaks,

I'm wanting to wear my studded braclets,
But this is one of the only girly nights of my life,
It will be fun, being someone who no one thought I could be,
Dancing to good music with all my happy friends,

There's the smile that I like having on my face,
Then the slow song comes on and it slides off my face,
I have no one to dance with  so I go  hang my head and sit on a bench,
I hope no one sees my tear swelled eyes,

There you are with the girl you have been swooning over,
And you see me,
I try to run, but you catch me,
You dance with me and my heart starts healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment