Here's another cheesy song that I wrote when I was swooning with love over someone:
Your wearing your pant's too low,
I should really let you know,
Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't,
But I'm your cinderella.
Chorus:
I'm your cinderella,
I'm your number one,
Put the glass slipper on me, and we'll be in love,
I don't want you to go.
Good-bye Prince charming, see you next ball.
I saw you with the new girl,
She looked at me and glared,
I felt my eyes tearing up,
As you stopped to brush her hair.
Chorus
But you don't really know,
That I can't let you go!
Instrumental
My white dress is flowing with the wind,
I see you coming, with your gorgeous grin,
You take my hand and say "I love you",
And I start crying because I don't know what to do.
Chorus
No comments:
Post a Comment