Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Love Falling

This was one of my very first songs that I wrote so it's kind of cheesy. I wrote it on November 13, 2010. Here it is:

Do you ever feel the love I have for you?
Do you ever feel like you're with me?
Sometimes you act like I'm a mirror,
You just look through me,
But I cant stop loving you.

La de da la de da
Can you come be with me?
Can you hear me yell for you?
I need you by my side,
I miss you.

You've come so far in love, don't stop now.
I believe in you, but I just don't know how.
We can stay together, it just takes some time.
But believe me boy, your my hearts desire!

La de da la de da
Can you come be with me?
Can you hear me yell for you?
I need you by my side,
I miss you.

You understand what makes me cry,
But you never have me on your mind!
Think about me for once!

La de da la de da
Can you come be with me?
Can you hear me yell for you?
I need you by my side,
I miss you.

Instrumental

You're here now and I'm loving it,
I'm feeling safe and alive,
Now that you know I need you,
Stay with me forever,
You're how I survive.

La de da la de da
Come be with me

No comments:

Post a Comment